Magni Mundi designs and produces sustainable services. For us, sustainability means equality and diversity.
Magni Mundi is committed to:
- Providing enjoyable experiences through more meaningful connections with local people
- Creating a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental values
- Providing services for all without discrimination
- Fair treatment and pay for our employees
- Ensuring a safe environment for our clients and our employees
- Working with local people to minimize the negative effects of tourism on local culture and environment
- Participating in keeping the Baltic Sea and our unique archipelago clean for generations to come
In cities, we prefer sustainable walking tours over bus tours, and our guides use public transportation whenever possible.
We also offer virtual tours, so people all around the world can enjoy experiences in an environmentally friendly way.
We support local businesses, hotels, restaurants and authorized guides.
Part of our fees are directed to the upkeep of local cultural sites, such as Life on a Leaf House and the Ecumenical Art Chapel in Turku.
We are proud to be a signatory of the Glasgow Declaration on Climate Action in Tourism.